If you have many pictures or documents saved in OneDrive then you may be experiencing this problem. If you want to know how to fix OneDrive from loading slowing in Windows 10 then keep reading. We have put together a simple process to speed up access to the data in OneDrive while using the File Explorer in Windows 10:
- Log into Windows 10.
- Click the Start Menu and choose File Explorer.
- Expand OneDrive from the left pane.
- Right-click on the folder that is synchronizing slowly and click Properties.
- Click the Customize tab.
- Change the drop-down menu to ‘General items’.
- Check the box ‘Also apply this template to all subfolders’.
- Close and re-open File Explorer.
- Repeat these steps for all other folders in OneDrive.
- Enjoy :o)
This is a simple adjustment to make to gain access to your OneDrive data faster. Enjoy and have a great day.